Once you have inquired, a credit expert will contact you immediately via email to schedule a phone call. Consultation is as much about listening as it is about imparting information, and is more about the quality of the information imparted than it is about quantity. Consultations generally occur with people who are adversely affected by their credit score, who may or may not have specifics reasons but the number one objective for all clients is FINANCIAL FREEDOM. INQUIRE TODAY!
WHAT SHOULD CLIENT EXPECT
- Client should have obtained their credit report and have a copy at hand for consultation. (www.CreditCheckTotal.com signing up for their 7-day trial for $1.)
- It should be made clear that the primary objective is a genuine exchange of information and financial goals from client. It should also be clear that consultation is different to obtaining written approvals from affected client. Client should expect to answer personal questions about their finances, lifestyle and anything else the credit expert may need.
- Client at the end of consultation should have a better understanding of their credit Â report, a projected timeline of how long the service will take and proposed fee for services.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CREDIT EXPERT
- A breakdown of what UpMyScore has to offer
- A breakdown of FICO Score, Credit reports and what affects your credit
- A thorough breakdown of your finances based off your credit report
- Adequate information of the proposed timeline is to be given so that client knows what is proposed.
- Proposed fee
Please answer the questionnaire below and one of our credit experts will contact you as soon as possible! When answering the questions try to be as detailed as possible. Giving us as much information about your history with credit and finances can help us decide if you qualify for our credit repair and establishment program. SIGN UP TODAY!